We are now accepting booking for the 2020 season! In these times of uncertainty we are still planning on providing our guests with the best experiences on the lake possible. Given the circumstances we will be extremely flexible as we understand vacations and plans may change rapidly. We will be here and are looking forward to having you out on the lake this summer! 🙂
Below is the link to our online waiver which must be completed for each guest prior to boarding the vessel. If for some reason you have trouble with the online waiver, feel free to download below and print it out. Having waivers completed beforehand ensures that we can get you and your guests out on the water as soon as you arrive!
Online Waiver – Click Here To Get Started
Downloadable Waiver – Click Here To Download
- We will take a deposit for 20% of the total cost of your booking to hold your place. Please let us know at least 48 hours in advance if you need to reschedule your appointment.
- No shows or cancellations within 48 hours will not receive a refund of their deposit.
- If rain or severe weather is expected we would be happy to reschedule your outing for another time on the lake. Please note that we do not consider a bit of overcast or small chance of a shower enough to cancel a day on the lake.
- Bantam Lake is our “Home Base” and requires a 1-hour minimum reservation. Candlewood
Lake and Lake Zoar have a 4-hour minimum reservation.
- We recommend that you arrive about 15 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to park, review our quick safety briefing, and make sure your waiver is filled out before hopping onboard.
- No alcohol is allowed onboard due to insurance regulations.